No jobs found.
Mechanical Supervisor/Assistant Engineer
1) Supervise a group of technicians to carry out in-house/site mechanical fabrication, equipment servicing & installation, testing and commissioning works.
2) Provide technical support to the production
3) Supervise and handle project according to schedule.
4) Responsible to monitor work progress and report to management.
5) Responsible to visit sites for job observation.
6) Prepares engineering reports for ongoing and completed projects.
7) Responsible to ensure work delivered on time with quality standard